November is here! The month that bridges the Halloween extravaganzas with Christmas Tidings, does not get enough credit. There is so much to be taught and learnt from the month of November, starting with gratitude. Appreciate all that you have, give thanks and gratitude to those around you, and focus on the family this month. A wonderful way to display this and teach your children is with some very crafty ways to Be Thankful. These craft ideas full of Thanksgiving will brighten up your home with some beautiful autumn décor and also take a moment out of your day to reflect on what is important.
10 Crafty Ways to Be Thankful
1. Create a handprint Thankful Tree with the little ones.
2. This Thankful Tree from Simply Vintage Girl doubles as a beautiful centerpiece.
3. Print out these templates and create a Leaf Garland with all the things you’re Thankful For
4. You can also create a beautiful paper chain of Thankfulness.
5. This print and create banner from Somewhat Simple is a great addition to your fall décor.
6. Make a wreath with leaves of thanks to hang on your door.
7. Engage the kids all month long with this grand Tree of Thanks.
8. A Thankful Bank is a great Idea for the whole family to deposit their gratitude.
9. Keep it simple with a few notes of thanks turned into a cute paper pumpkin.
10. This Turkey Box will be very thankful when you fill him up.